Dental Implant Testimonials
Throughout our many years of Dental Care, we have had hundreds of satisfied patients. We often receive cards, flowers, choccies and many more lovely gifts but below are a small selection of the kind words patients have said about us.
Treatment= General practice
- Eilertsen Dental Care offers the very best service, on every level. The practice is modern, attractive and efficiently run, using the very latest technologies and techniques. I have experienced many dental surgeries over the years and have had differing advice as to how to deal with some complex problems so it was with huge relief that I was referred to Dr Eilertsen, I’ve never looked back since. Professional, but always friendly, my options were clearly discussed, without any pressure, and I opted for several implants and bridge/crown/veneer work. The course of treatment was carried out in a calm and confident manner, virtually pain-free and I was delighted with the results. The after-care has been excellent, the team of hygienists are dedicated and effective and that, combined with an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable reception desk make this surgery unbeatable!
- Eilert has been my dentist for over 30 years and as far as I am concerned he is the “bee’s knees” and has always given myself and my family the very best in dentistry care over this time. Highly recommend.
- “Very helpful, friendly staff who managed to get me booked in ASAP. Lovely practice, really reasonable care plan too which will keep me in check all year”
- “Excellent service and very comfortable settings. Dr Eilertsen is a professional who really cares about the services he provides. Jackie is perfect in her role at putting people at ease. The Dental Nurse are very competent…and me….. I just smile all the time. Thank You”
- “First class practice. My family have been coming to see the Eilertsen’s for over 25 years. I now travel from London so that my children can receive the best care – we wouldn’t go anywhere else! A practice that really cares and you can trust”
- “Could not be better, everyone in the practice is superb and I could not be happier. Hence why Eilert has remained my dentist even while I live in Australia.”
- My wife had the urgent need for a dentist when we were on holiday in Dingwall about 35 years ago. The treatment she received from Eilert Eilertsen involved the extraction of a tooth that had been damaged by a dentist in Golders Green, North West London; the treatment involved extraction from the side as she was unable to open her mouth. The efficiency and gentleness of her treatment was memorable. So much so, that we both endeavoured to have our dental treatment during our breaks in Dingwall. I have even travelled up from London on the overnight sleeper for urgent treatment returning to London the following night. It is now 25 years since we moved to Dingwall permanently. I have had a number of implants to replace teeth that required removal. Although there have always been the warnings of potential problems that might be experienced, I have never once had a problem with the implant procedures; in fact, the trauma was less than any extraction I had previously had done by London dentists
Treatment= Under sedation/multiple treatments
Treatment=root treatment under sedation and thereafter other routine work before six month smile cosmetic braces.
“Jennifer and the team have been wonderful at making me feel at ease during my treatment. Everything was explained really well and after having a root treatment done under sedation I have now had some other routine work carried out without and feel much more at ease. Now my teeth are stable I have opted to straighten my teeth with the six month smile system. I would definitely recommend Eilertsen Dental care for anyone who is nervous about treatment”
Treatment= Crowns/cosmetic work
“I have been an anxious dental patient for years which has had a very negative impact on my dental health. My first appointment was carried out under sedation which was a lovely experience and I have now managed to have my remaining treatment carried out without sedation and it also proved to be very positive. The team have all been great in helping me get over my fear and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is nervous. Thank you for letting me smile again”
Treatment= Full upper arch rehabilitation, initially multiple extractions then implant placement and fixed full arch bar under sedation
“I found the whole team very caring and professional throughout my treatment with Eilertsen Dental Care. I felt really cared for. I was initially very nervous but excellent service and needless to say I am absolutely delighted with the end result. Love my new teeth, worth every penny”
Treatment= Gum treatment and stabilisation and initially multiple extractions then multiple implant placements with bridgework
“ Thankyou so much to Jenny and Francesca for taking such good care of me, Im so delighted with my new smile, what a great team”
Treatment – full mouth reconstruction
“I have deliberated and agonised long and hard over how to express my thanks to Dr Eilertsen with a clever piece of prose but having failed abysmally, I have decided to go for the non-clever, from-the-heart version. The change Dr Eilertsen has made to the quality of my life is in reality beyond words.
I had a denture from my early 20s (I’m now in my 60s). My dental problems were put down to alleged gum disease. I don’t think anyone could’ve been more self conscious about having a denture than I was: I had nightmares about it falling out when I spoke and my job did involve speaking at meetings, delivering presentations, disseminating information and cascading to staff and public. I have to confess that there was also the appearance aspect. I don’t think there is anyway you can disguise that you have a denture. I had also stopped ‘going to the dentist’ because of my embarrassment about having a denture.
However, all this changed a couple of years ago when I tentatively asked Dr Eilertsen about my options. He explained how things had moved forward and the availability of sinus grafts, implants and full arch reconstruction and so my journey begun. I have to say these procedures have become much more affordable since my young days. The upshot is that last November, almost a year ago, I had the final stage of re-instatement completed. My speech was slightly affected initially (only I noticed) and I had to get used to eating, but I have to emphasise that this was short term. The care which was extended to me during and after the treatment has been exemplary. I had every confidence in Dr Eilertsen without whom I would not have considered going ahead with the treatment. He is a true professional but with that special caring quality which inspires confidence and trust. I have also to mention Dr Eilertsen’s Dental Nurse, who accompanied me on the journey.
Treatment – full mouth reconstruction
“Having had an upper denture (the result of botched dental treatment following a playground injury that damaged my teeth) since I was a teenager, I expected to have one till my Maker called me home, so when Dr Eilertsen first suggested bone grafts and dental implants as the most effective way to deal with severe upper jaw bone loss and potential problems with denture retention, I was a bit stunned and not a little scared.
He explained the procedure and its long-term benefits, discussed the likely implications of not having the procedure, referred me to various websites for further information and had no problems with my discussing it with a dentist friend to get a second opinion. In addition, the financial aspect had to be considered.
I am now at the stage of learning to adapt how I eat, speak and use my jaws with this new structure in my mouth. At present, I tend to bite both my tongue and my cheeks, and my neck aches, I think because I am using different muscles to move my tongue as I learn to accommodate the prosthesis. Dr Eilertsen said this process might take as long as three months. It IS tiring making this adjustment, and particularly so when this learning process is on top of nine months of treatment that was also a strain in various ways, as mentioned above.
So, in conclusion, I am delighted with the final outcome, at this stage certainly, and my delight grows every day when I look at my mouth. I have every confidence that it will soon feel as natural as any other part of my body. Family and friends say it looks very good and my husband says it has made me look more youthful around the mouth, so that’s an added bonus!”
Treatment – Sinus Graft and Implants
“I was initially apprehensive prior to the sinus graft and implant treatment and fully understood the importance of following the instructions. I received my treatment at lunchtime on a Friday and I was amazed by the lack of pain and discomfort during the following day. I was in good shape to continue work from home the following Monday.
The healing process was faster than I had imagined and I am now delighted the final result.”
“The transformation since having veneers fitted has been dramatic and the photograph taken afterwards does not do justice to the finished article. Not only have I been delighted with the veneers but additional work both prior and post fitting of them has enhanced the new look.
Dr Eilertsen built up my backward-sloping front teeth and replaced the old ones on both sides of the veneers.
Many of my friends and family have commented on the natural looking renovation I am pleased that it does not appear as if I am attemting to set on the D celebrity list.
I would encourage anyone contemplating veneers to stop prevaricating and just get on with it – a painless procedure with an excellent result.”
Treatment=Six Month Smile cosmetic braces
- “Just had my 6 month smile done and it’s amazin!! So happy with the results. Everyone is so nice and friendly!! Jennifer you are amazing!! Thankyou!!”
- “Thank you Eilertsen Dental Care, a huge thankyou to Jenny and Francesca for making my six month smile journey a pleasant one. I love my new smile – the result really has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend “
- “I recently had the six month smile treatment at EDC and could’nt be happier with the results! Jenny and the team are so friendly and accommodating, especially when my job proved difficult to arrange appointments around! Everything was included in the price and the team were always so helpful. I highly recommend EDC – fab modern and clean surgery and sms is such good value for money”
- “I have the best results I could only have dreamed of with this practice. Amazing service and amazing results – six month smiles is the best thing Ive ever done”
- “Wow just got my six month smile brace off in 5 months! Can’t believe they are my teeth so so happy with the result. Highly recommend this dental practice such a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and the staff are so lovely, I looked forward to every visit, also very accommodating with appointments. Would definitely return for future treatment. Thanks again girls for giving me my perfect smile”
- “Just finished my 6 Month Smile treatment (in 5 1/2 months) and couldn’t be happier with the result. What a great team at Eilertsen dental care. Really made you feel very welcome. Thank you so much. Thoroughly recommended.”
- Just had my 6 month smile done and it’s amazing!!! So happy with the results. Great practice. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend.