Dental Plan Benefits
Our aim is to provide high quality care in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing professional development amongst all of our staff and keeping up to date with any advances in dentistry
Our dental care plans are designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventive dental care is covered.
We offer a range of dental plans that are organised by DPAS.
We choose to work with DPAS because they are the leading provider of cost effective, practice-branded dental plans.
Our plans are tailor made to fit your individual needs and each year we try and adjust the plans to improve the service available.
Some benefits of being on one of our plans:
- Promotes regular attendance and thus dental health
- Convenient monthly Direct debit allows you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice
- Affordable way to ensure first class care
- Peace of mind
- Being part of a club
- Access to 24 hour dental emergency helpline
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency insurance
DPAS plans start from just £15.50 per month. Significantly less than your daily newspaper!
We offer 2 types of maintainance plans at Eilertsen Dental Care and they are explained fully below
option A costs £18 per month and covers:
- two dental health examination per year
- two hygienist appointments per year incuding scale and polish and periodontal advices
- 15% discount on treatment fees (excluding orthodontics,implants and cosmetic dentistry)
- diet and oral hygiene advice
- membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance of up to £10 000.
option B costs £28 per month and covers:
- two extra hygienist appointments per year including scale and polish and periodontal advice.